http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png 0 0 MKM Admin http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png MKM Admin2017-08-04 07:36:452017-08-04 07:36:45Tech Tip: Useful Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are a fast way to carry out specific tasks and access certain modes and features. Here are a few keyboard shortcuts that you may find useful in Windows 10:
- To snap a window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT, can and be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants.
- To switch to a recent window: Use ALT + TAB (unchanged) – hold shows new task view window view, let go and switches to app.
- For task view: Use WIN + TAB – New Task view opens up and stays open.
- To create a new virtual desktop: Use WIN + CTRL + D
- To close a current virtual desktop: Use WIN + CTRL + F4
- To switch virtual desktops: Use WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT.