http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png 0 0 MKM Admin http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png MKM Admin2017-01-04 07:50:212017-03-07 07:50:51Tech Tip: Make A Windows 10 Full System Image Backup
Tech Tip: Make A Windows 10 Full System Image Backup
With Windows 10 you can make a system image backup which means that you can easily restore your computer to the way it was in the event of a critical failure or issue.
- To make the backup:
- Make sure you have a suitable storage medium e.g. secondary hard drive.
- Press the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Type "File History" and press Enter.
- Click the "System Image Backup" button in the bottom-left corner.
- Select "Create a system image."
- Select the storage location for your system image – hard disk, DVD, or network location.
- Click "Next," and then select the drives that you’d like to create an image backup of. Click "Next" again.
- Click "Start backup”.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!