http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png 0 0 MKM Admin http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png MKM Admin2017-03-03 09:46:582017-03-03 12:47:11Tech Tip: Easy Access To Special Characters and Emojis in Windows 10
Tech Tip: Easy Access To Special Characters and Emojis in Windows 10
Most physocal keyboards can make it diffcult to select special characters and emojis. A hidden Windows 10 option to open an on-screen keyboard makes it easy. Here’s how:
- Right-click any empty space on the taskbar to open the taskbar customization menu.
- Click the Show touch keyboard button option.This adds a new button to the left of the clock on the right hand side of the taskbar.
- Click that button while working in any desktop program or Windows 10 app to slide up the on-screen keyboard.
- Click any letter or symbol to see variations of that letter.
- Click the smiley face to display a keyboard layout filled with emojis.
- Click anywhere outside the keyboard or resume typing on your physical keyboard to hide the touch keyboard.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!