http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png 0 0 MKM Admin http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png MKM Admin2017-07-05 22:11:442017-07-05 22:12:02Tech Tip: Create Your Own Customised Theme
Tech Tip: Create Your Own Customised Theme
We all like to customise parts of our work environment, particularly when it comes to the computer. Customising your computer’s theme on Windows 10 is straightforward. Here’s how:
- Collect your own favourite wallpapers into a folder (right click in file explorer > New > New folder, then name your folder).
- Create a new theme i.e. re-save an existing one or edit the “Unsaved theme” (if there is one), then select the theme that you’ve just made, or the ‘Unsaved Theme’ you already had.
- Click on the ‘Desktop Background’ option in the bottom of the window.
- In the new window, select your preferred theme settings.
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and select the folder filled with your wallpapers.
- Go back to the “Personalization” window, save your theme.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!