http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png 0 0 MKM Admin http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png MKM Admin2017-10-26 05:35:342017-10-26 05:35:34Tech Tip: Android: Use Your Phone By Voice Alone
Tech Tip: Android: Use Your Phone By Voice Alone
- Open the latest version of the Google App.
- Top left, tap Menu, Settings, Voice, then OK Google Detection.
- Make sure that “From the Google App” and “Always on” are switched on.
Making A Call By Voice
- Say “OK Google, call (person’s name)”.
- Google will ask which number you want to associate with the name.
- If Google doesn’t recognise your voice, open the Google app, tap ‘Menu’ (top left), tap Settings, Voice, OK Google Detection.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!