If you rely on just paper or Notepad to take and keep your business notes, Windows 10 offers you several different ways to record your notes digitally. These include:
- Notepad. The app is quick, easy to use, and easy to launch. To access it, press the Windows key and type Notepad.
- Wordpad. This is a kind of ‘Microsoft Word Lite’. It’s fast, and although it’s generally basic, it incorporates some advanced features.
- OneNote. There are two versions of OneNote: the desktop version and the universal app. The universal app that comes with Windows 10 is good for mouse and keyboard users, you can password-protect your notes, and there is a search feature.
- Sticky Notes. It’s quick and easy, you can enable reminders, and you can write on Sticky Notes with a pen if you use a device like the Surface Pro or compatible tablet.
- Cortana. You can dictate your notes to Windows 10 using the new Cortana digital assistant.