http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png 0 0 MKM Admin http://modalit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Modalit-Logo.png MKM Admin2017-03-10 10:32:102017-03-10 10:32:10Tech Tip: Pin Favourite Folders to the Start Menu
It helps to have your favourite and important folders to hand. Windows 10 allows you to pin them to the Start menu. Here’s how:
- Right-click the folder name in File Explorer
- Click on ‘Pin To Start’
- Drag folders from a File Explorer window and drop them on the File Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- This adds them to the Jump List.
- Go to ‘Settings’ (one of the icons above the Start button)
- Choose ‘Personalization’
- Click on ‘Start’
- Scroll down the page and click ‘Choose which folders appear on Start’ to reveal a list of 10 folders (all displayed with an on / off switch).