If you don’t like the fact that you have “Sent from Mail for Windows 10” at the end of your emails, and / or if you’d like to personalise / customise your signature, or simply turn the signature function off, here’s how.
Change / Customise the Signature:
- Launch your Widows 10 mail app.
- From the list of options, click Signature.
- Customize your Windows 10 Mail signature.
- If you have more than one email account configured, select the account you’d like to change from the drop-down list.
- To apply the same custom email signature to all accounts, check the box labeled ‘Apply to all accounts’.
- At the foot of the Signature Settings window, click inside the signature box.
- Delete the default “Sent from Mail for Windows 10” signature.
- Type in what you would like instead (you can add multiple lines by pressing the Enter key to create a new line).
- Hit the back arrow at the top of the Settings window to close it.
Disable the Windows 10 Mail Signature:
- Go to Mail > Settings > Signature.
- Set the option Use an email signature to Off.
- If you’ve created a custom signature, this will be restored if you later switch the signature back on.